Запрещённый приём/Sucker Punch

Говорим о новинках жанра нереальной реальности, а также вспомнить былое, имена и нравы

Re: Запрещённый приём/Sucker Punch

Сообщение Roman » 04 сен 2010, 14:17

Вот, найдите 10 различий.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_McGee%27s_Alice
Roman
Кинолог с собакой

Сообщение Роман КОРНЕЕВ » 04 сен 2010, 14:18

ну, я например про алису эту только слышал ))
Мне кажется, девочка гонит.
Роман КОРНЕЕВ
Главвред

Сообщение Гоша Берлинский » 04 сен 2010, 14:21

чо вы тут вики кидаете. я ету игру видел столько, сколько роман - вов ))
"Олежа!" - "НАЗАД, ТВАРЬ!"
Гоша Берлинский
Ужас, летящий на крыльях ночи

Сообщение Роман КОРНЕЕВ » 04 сен 2010, 14:22

я уже год как в завязке!!! ыы
Роман КОРНЕЕВ
Главвред

Сообщение Джокер » 03 ноя 2010, 22:28

Из превью слэшфильмовского визита на съемочную площадку. Чуть позже обещают полный видеоблог.

A helicopter is situated about twenty feet above us, and Snyder is on a ladder talking to Jena Malone, one of the four main stars of the film. Jena Malone plays Rocket, beside her is Emily Browning, who plays Baby Doll, Abbie Cornish, who plays Sweet Pea, Vanessa Hudgens who plays Blondie and Jamie Chung who plays Amber. Snyder explains how the helicopter will bank to the left in the upcoming wide shot. Emily asks how far they’re jumping in the real world, and Zack quickly responds “About twenty feet” before stopping himself and laughing “What real world?”

With that he slides down the ladder, is positioned back at the director’s chair. A big space heater spreads the warmth in front of us as Snyder yells “4…3…2…1… Go!” That’s right, he doesn’t say action, he shouts “Go!” And with that the girls jump from the Helicopter twelve feet onto a crash bag. The shot is filmed in ultra slow motion. Of course, this is Zack Snyder we’re talking about! Snyder jumps up and yells “Nice Guys!” Most of us were surprised that the young actresses were doing their own stunts, no doubles anywhere to be seen.

Snyder is anxious to show them playback from his portable monitor and asks the girls “What did you think?” One of the girls responds “One more…” Zack is happy to hear that response and they go again. In the finished film who knows what this shot might even look like. The green screen is an empty canvas and Snyder has invented a world and story which more closely resembles a video game than any movie I’ve ever seen.

From what I understand, the story is set in the 1950′s. Baby Doll is committed to a mental institution where she begins to imagine an alternative reality where the ward is a brothel. More interestingly, the ward and brothel use the exact same sets, but painted and set dressed to look completely different — an alternate reality. She plans to escape from this imaginary world but to do so she needs to team up with her inmates/brothel co-workers, who through the power of dance sequences, are transported into different worlds which include a Samurai land populated with giants, the world of medieval dragons, a World War I trench with zombified German soldiers and a monorail like train set in an evil robot-inhabited future.

The girls must defeat a big boss in each world and steal five magical objects. The magical objects are representations of items or things in the real institution. For example, one of the missions is to steal fire from a dragon, and the fire is represented in the real world by a particular zippo lighter. So the film is like one giant video game with three different Inception layered levels of gameplay. If that doesn’t sound crazy and super ambitious, then I don’t know what does.

During our visit, we saw a ton of awesome concept art, some early cuts of a couple sequences, and much more. I’m not aren’t able to discuss what I saw in this preview piece, but we’ll be posting a full set visit video blog at a later time. I will say this — one of my initial disappointments on set was learning that the film would be PG-13 and not Rated R as Snyder has promised during the Watchmen press tour. Of course, Watchmen underperformed at the box office, which probably resulted in the rating change.

Hearing the revised rating initially worried me. But don’t fret — I later learned that Snyder found a way around the system. The movie is violent, and is able to maintain it’s level of violence by making minor cheats. For example the World War I German soldiers are zombies that wear gas masks. The fact that they are no longer human allows Snyder to pull no punches. Snyder showed us an early cut of this sequence in the editing room minus special effects, and I can tell you that it was more violent than action sequences from 300.

I was very impressed with what I saw on set, but at the end of the day much of this film is created in the computer with CG worlds and animated creatures. It will be very interesting to see how this turns out and if Snyder is able to accomplish his dream.

И добавляет Коллайдер
While some films try and trick the audience at the end by saying certain parts of what you just saw were a dream, Sucker Punch is open and honest and makes clear that a lot of what we see on screen takes place in the mind of Emily Browning’s character. Also, since some of the film is a fantasy, Snyder isn’t bound by any rules of a world based on a comic book or original source material. If he wants to have Browning fight a dragon, he can. If he decides a sequence needs more guns or robots, no problem.

What I loved about what I saw on set is that Sucker Punch felt like a direct line into Snyder’s brain. So if you’re a fan of his previous movies and love the way he shoots action, you’re going to have a geekgasm watching Sucker Punch.

Another thing that’s great about the movie is that it doesn’t follow the typical narrative structure of opening action set piece, another one towards the middle, and then a big closing action scene. Instead, Sucker Punch move at its own pace, obey its own rules, and it’ll show what Zack Snyder can do in many different realities when he’s only limited by the scope of his imagination. And based on the production artwork we saw and the designs for the big action set pieces, the man has plenty of amazing ideas that we have never seen in any of his previous films.

А еще завтра выходит свежий трейлер.
Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown.
Джокер
Факин профешнл

Сообщение Роман КОРНЕЕВ » 04 ноя 2010, 10:05

тшорт. хачю.
Роман КОРНЕЕВ
Главвред

Сообщение Идущий » 04 ноя 2010, 11:51

Поддерживаю предыдущего докладчика.
Все будет так, как должно быть, даже если будет иначе
Идущий
Гордость нации

Сообщение Roman » 04 ноя 2010, 12:03

Roman
Кинолог с собакой

Сообщение Идущий » 04 ноя 2010, 12:15

Если в реальности это будет хоть на десятую часть так же охрененно, то у меня это безусловно самое ожидаемое кино следующего года.
Все будет так, как должно быть, даже если будет иначе
Идущий
Гордость нации

Сообщение Джокер » 04 ноя 2010, 12:21

охуенный будет аттракцион
Джокер
Факин профешнл

Сообщение Роман КОРНЕЕВ » 04 ноя 2010, 22:05

ААААААААААААААААААААА
ААААААААААААА

А!

снайдер отаке ))
Роман КОРНЕЕВ
Главвред

Сообщение Константин » 05 ноя 2010, 08:28

порадовало то, что в новом трейлере оказалось много новых кадров))) всё очень круто. хотя Crablouse из первого трейлера мне больше вкатывала. может,с непривычки просто. но всё равно круто)
to be continued...
Константин
Ужас, летящий на крыльях ночи

Сообщение Джокер » 15 дек 2010, 21:30

Джокер
Факин профешнл

Сообщение Роман КОРНЕЕВ » 25 дек 2010, 14:46

ололо пиздецовый локализованный трейлер пиздецов. актёры наняты из пту, перевод мутко-стайл. ау, господа хорошие, ю а руининг зыс филм!
Роман КОРНЕЕВ
Главвред

Сообщение Джокер » 25 дек 2010, 16:47

дык и не в первый раз. я трейлеры нолона до сих пор с содроганием вспоминаю. надеюсь, что на трейлер сабжа не попаду в кинотеатре
Джокер
Факин профешнл

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Фантастико!